*Important Information About our Indoor Play Area*
We are delighted that Indoor Play is now open. We need to ensure we can provide the safest experience possible for all of our visitors and adhere to all guidelines as set by the Government, therefore there will be some changes.
To maintain social distancing, sessions will be available in Shaggy’s Indoor PlayBarn, with a limited amount of people allowed in. If the session is full you will be able to wait for the next slot.
Please note, our Indoor Play area is separate from our catering area.
Below you’ll find important information to help you plan your visit to the Indoor Playbarn:
- The times of our sessions are as follows in normal weekday and weekend periods. In peak period these will change. 10.30am-11-15am; 11.30am-12.15pm; 12.30pm-1.15pm; 1.30pm-2.15pm; 2.30pm-3.15pm; 3.30pm-4.15pm; 4.30pm-5.45pm. Please Click Here for October Half Term Sessions
- Hands must be sanitised on entry and exit
- Face Masks must be worn correctly by over 11 year olds (if you have an exception certificate please keep this on you as you may be asked to provide it)
- Numbers are restricted to promote social distancing
- Ensure you socially distance
- All slides now require arms and legs to be covered
- We clean and sanitise the play areas in between all sessions
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!
Plus, our award-winning Grainstore Kitchen remains open with strict limiting of entry including social distancing queuing as well as a reduced menu in place. Click Here to See the Menu