*Important Information About Our Indoor Play Area*
Following the latest government guidance, our Indoor Play is now open.
Enjoy fresh and delicious food from our Award-Winning Grain Store Kitchen during your visit. Find out more.
To make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible, sessions will be available in Shaggy’s Indoor PlayBarn, with a limited amount of people allowed in. If the session is full you will be able to wait for the next slot.
Please note, you do not need to book online an Indoor Session slot – you will be able to queue up at your desired time on the day of your visit. Below you’ll find important information to help you plan your visit to the Indoor Playbarn.
The times of our sessions are as follows:
10.00am – 11.45am
12.00pm – 1.45pm
2.00pm – 3.45pm
4.00pm – 6.00pm
10.30am – 11.15am
11.30am – 12.15pm
12.30pm – 1.15pm
1.30pm – 2.15pm
2.30pm – 3.15pm
3.30pm – 4.15pm
4.30pm – 6.00pm.
- Our Indoor Play area is separate from our catering area
- Hand sanitisers are available on entry and exit
- Following updated government guidance, face coverings should now be worn in crowded or enclosed spaces and when mixing with people you don’t normally meet. For the safety of all visitors, we would appreciate if face coverings are worn in Indoor play areas
- You do not need to book a timed session in the Indoor Play
- All slides now require arms and legs to be covered
- We clean and sanitise the play areas in between all sessions
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!