- For group enquiries of 20 or more people please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booked time slot
- Photo not included in your ticket
- Bear outfit not included in your ticket
- A £1.75 booking fee, per transaction applies to all tickets
- Food and drink not included.
- Please note, all activities, apart from Make a Bear Workshop and Decorating Gingerbread, are included for children under 1 year (non-participating), this includes choosing a toy from the magical Toy Shop.
Flexi Plus Ticket*
Flexi Plus Ticket*
To request a refund please email email@example.com during the event period refunds may take up to *14 working days* to be processed and shown in your account.
If the request is within 7 working days of your booking, on the day of your booking or after the event has passed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, where we can amend the booking however an administrative fee will be charged.
Please note you can’t add the Flexi Plus option to existing tickets purchased.
- A Flexi ticket means you can cancel your tickets for a full refund. This must be requested no later than 7 working days before the date of the booking.
- Refunds are valid from the point of sale to 7 working days before the event.
- All refunds must be requested in writing to email@example.com
- Refunds cannot be issued after the event has passed.
- Refunds may take up to 14 working days to be processed and show in your account.
- Dates and times are subject to availability.
- You are able to change your booking as many times as needed between the point of purchase and 7 working days before the event is booked. Anything outside these parameters may incur an administrative charge.
- Flexi plus Tickets purchased and not used for the event can not be refunded or re-used for another event.
- Mead Open Farm Management reserves the right to withhold any refund payment in cases of fraudulent or payment misuse.
What is included in the price?
A Embark on a Magic Making Mission. Enjoy festive activities, meet our friendly animals, and indulge in delicious treats this Christmas at Mead Open Farm. Book now for a memorable festive day out!
Included in your Christmas Tickets is:
- Make it through the Naughty and Nice Detector and meet Father Christmas for an enchanted group story.
- Help Father Christmas’s team of North Pole folk to collect enough magic for Christmas in our brand new walk through!
- Tree Trimming Training show.
- Select your gift from Santa’s Toy shop.
- Get creative and decorate a Gingerbread At Mother Christmases kitchen.
- Reindeer food factory
- Explore the magical Christmas tree forest with 3D sparkle glasses.
- Pick up your bear which is included in your ticket at the Make a Bear Workshop
- Soak up the Christmas spirit in our Alpine Village
- Make memories with our onsite souvenirs and photography
- Indoor play at Shaggy’s Giant indoor play world.
- Outdoor play areas.
- See the adorable animals and experience encounters with them
How do you book tickets?
Is it cheaper if I am a member?
It is indeed. Members get 25% off.
Is there a general admission early bird?
Yes, we have an early bird of 25% off in August.
Do we book ahead or pay on the day?
Most dates sold out in advance last year. Tickets are available online and can be purchased at the event, although we strongly suggest that tickets are ordered online as there is limited availability and may not be available on the day. Tickets are sold on a “first come, first served” basis on the day if availability allows due to cancellations etc.
Do you have a carers free ticket?
This is included with the disabled ticket price but please bring a PIP, DLA, or blue badge to verify this
I have a booked time slot to see Father Christmas, can I enter the farm any earlier than that
You are welcome to enter the farm from 10am and stay all day until 6pm
I am a member, and my child is under 18 months old. Do I need to pay for a ticket?
Yes. Each child no matter the age will receive a toy from Father Christmas as well as a bear. This means they will need a ticket to enter our Christmas activities.
What is a nonparticipating under 1 ticket?
Babes in arms are classed as free and do not need a ticket but will not receive a bear or Toy. If you wish for them to have one then you will need to purchase a ticket for them. You also have the option up to your child’s 1st birthday to purchase a non participating under 1 ticket.
Do I have to pay for my baby?
No, not at all babies in arms are free and do not need a ticket, however they will not receive a toy or gift.
I am not a member now but thinking about becoming one. Can I book a member’s ticket anyway?
Ticket holders who are members need to be active members at both the time of booking and entry on the day of entry.
Can I use the rest of the Farm on the day of my booking?
Absolutely. You get all your Christmas experiences and the rest of the Fun at the farm all included in your ticket.
What is a flexi ticket?
A flexi ticket allows you to move or cancel the booking from the date of purchase up to 7 days before the booking.
I did not buy a flexi ticket, but I need to move my booking. How does this work and is there a cost?
The Flexi Ticket option can not be added to existing tickets Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference and we can change your Christmas tickets to Flexi Christmas tickets. Any outstanding balance will have to be paid before new tickets are sent. An administrative charge of £5 will also be placed on top of any outstanding payments.
What are the ingredients for Gingerbread and do you cater for allergies?
(WHEAT flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin) sugar, vegetable oils (palm & rapeseed), partially inverted refiners syrup, ginger, spice, raising agent, sodium hydrogen carbonate, SOYA Flour. May contain traces of EGG and NUTS.
Water, Icing Sugar, Anti-Caking Agent: Tricalcium Phosphate. May contain EGG
Choc buttons- Sugar, Cocoa butter, Skimmed MILK powder, cocoa mass, lactose and protein from whey (from MILK), butterfat (from MILK),rice starch, Emulsifier: Sunflower lecithin, fruit and vegetable concentrates (safflower, radish, black carrot, lemon, hibiscus), spirulina concentrate, orange extract, glazine agents (carnauba wax, bee wax), natural vanilla flavouring, invert sugar syrup.
Free From Gingerbread Kit- Vegan, Milk, Gluten, Wheat and Egg Free
Invert Sugar Syrup, Red Icing Tube (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Colours (Beetroot Red, Paprika Extract), Rice Starch, Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Gelling Agent (Pectins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Sugar, Multi-coloured Sugar Decorations (Sugar, Rice Flour, Coconut Oil, Shea Fat, Water, Thickener (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Fruit And Vegetable Concentrates (Spirulina, Radish, Apple, Blackcurrant), Flavouring, Colours (Lutein, Paprika Extract, Curcumin)), Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Tapioca Starch, Cornflour, Oat Flour, Soya Flour, Water, Ginger Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Salt, Emulsifier (Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
How long does each activity take?
A Naughty and Nice Detector 5-10 minutes
Meeting Father Christmas 20 minutes
Tree Trimming Training show 20 minutes
Make a bear workshop 10 minutes
Mother Christmases gingerbread kitchen 20 minutes
Christmas Tree Forest 10 minutes
Reindeer Food Factory 10 minutes
Magic Making Mission walkthrough 20 minutes
All the fun of the farm last as long as you like between all of the festive activities
Do offer group discounts?
Are tickets refundable?
The tickets are non-refundable. Flexi Plus tickets are refundable however flexi ticket terms and conditions apply.*
Please note tickets can be changed in certain circumstances, subject to availability
Are dogs allowed?
No, only guide dogs are permitted in the Christmas areas, Farm Shop and Tea Room.
Is the experience wheelchair accessible?
All Activities are wheelchair friendly, and are either on the same level, or wheelchair ramps at both ends, however this is based on a standard size wheelchair.
Please note attractions are wheelchair friendly, but there are some tight spaces which could cause some issues with manoeuvring once inside.
We have dedicated disabled parking close to the entrance and have disabled toilets across the farm.
How do I make a school/group booking?
Schools and Group bookings can only be made online and paid for in advance.
What are the show times?
Gingerbread Decorating All dates except 15th and 20th of December
10.15am, 10.45am, 11.15am, 11.45am, 12.15pm, 12.45pm, 1.15pm 1.45pm, 2.15pm 2.45pm, 3.15pm, 3.45pm, 4.15pm, 4.45pm, 5.15pm
Tree Trimming Training Show All dates except 15th and 20th of December
10.30am 11.00am 11.30am 12.00pm 12.30pm 1.00pm 1.30pm 2.00pm 2.30pm 3.00pm 3.30pm 4.00pm 4.30pm 5.00pm 5.30pm
Gingerbread Decorating 15th and 20th of December
10.15am, 11.15am, 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 2.15pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm, 5.15pm
Tree Trimming Training Show 15th and 20th of December
11.00am 12.00pm 1.00pm 2.00pm 3.00pm 4.00pm 5.00pm