1. You will need to ensure that you have enough funds in your childcare voucher account to transfer across to us, making a note of the amount you are proposing to transfer. You may receive a notification from your childcare voucher provider.
2. You will need to log into your childcare voucher account and confirm that Mead Open Farm Activity Day Camps is set up as a designated carer.
3. Log into your Mead Open Farm Activity Day Camps account via this link and click on the My Billing tab.
4. Click on Top Up Account in the right-hand corner.
5. To top up using your childcare vouchers, please click on Add Childcare Voucher when asked how you would like to top up your account, a unique reference number will be created.
6. You will then be asked to complete details of your childcare voucher; select the appropriate childcare voucher provider using the drop-down arrow.
7. In the reference box directly underneath the Voucher Companies box, please state your name and the provided reference number highlighted in the red box.
8. In the Amount box, please declare how much you would like to put onto your Mead Open Farm Activity Day Camps account; this must agree with the sum you are going to transfer.
9. Click the Child box this will be a drop-down menu that will have your child/children’s details on already.
10. Click on Add Voucher Payment and this will then take you to the end of the process which will display your vouchers within your Mead Open Farm Activity Day Camps account.
11. PLEASE NOTE ANY AMOUNT OVER £500 WILL NEED TO BE RECONCILED BY MEAD OPEN FARM ACTIVITY DAY CAMPS BEFORE A BOOKING CAN BE COMPLETED.
12. It is important that you now instruct your childcare voucher provider to pay Mead Open Farm Activity Day Camps on your behalf; we do not receive the funds automatically from them. Please use the unique reference number (from point 5 above). Once you have transferred your payment from your childcare voucher provider to us you will then be able to make a booking.
13. If you have any questions or require assistance please call Vicki Willis on 01525 307267 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org