Changes Implemented for Activity Day Camps
We want to share with you a number of measures that have been introduced to our Activity Day Camps to keep everyone as safe as possible.
What measure we are taking to minimise the risk of infection and keep your child safe
- All visitors/parents to the setting will be asked to wear a face mask. Staff will be wearing face masks on drop off and collection of children.
- Temperature checks of all staff and children will be taken on arrival to the setting and handwashing will take place on entry as well as throughout the day.
- All staff will receive up to date training in managing infection control and preventing the risk of Coronavirus.
- We will have an enhanced cleaning schedule to ensure that all equipment and resources are cleaned regularly including reception areas, touch points and bathroom areas.
- If a child or staff member becomes unwell with symptoms of Covid-19 they will be sent home and asked to obtain a PCR in line with the government guidelines.
- Our staff are testing twice a week, using Lateral flow tests.
What can parents do to help minimise the risk of infection and keep their child safe:
- We ask that only parents and children who are symptom free attend the setting, If your child or someone in your household displays any symptoms of Coronavirus please stay at home and obtain a PCR in line with the government guidelines
- We ask that parents wear a face mask on drop off and collection times as well as during settling in sessions.
- Please can we ask that where possible only 1 parent is to drop off and collect your child to support with social distancing inside the setting.
- Please provide your child with a named water bottle to have whilst attending the Activity Day Camp
If you have any further queries regarding the measures that we are introducing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org