From 3 – 17 April 2017
NEW! From 3 – 17 April, enjoy a fabulous fun day out this Easter at Mead Open Farm plus visit the Easter Wonderland!
Tumble down the rabbit hole for an adventure to remember, there’s so much to see and do!
- Explore Alice’s Wonderland Walk
- Meet the Mad Hatter & Queen of Hearts
- Watch hilarious puppet shows
- Follow clues to earn a chocolate treat
- See cute baby animals
- Plus so much more!
Best of all, all the extra Easter fun is included in admission!
There’ll be stacks of adorable animal fun too!
See cute baby calves, goats and piglets. Try your hand at bottle feeding older lambs, groom Peaches the pony and stroke the rabbits and guinea pigs in Bunny Hop.
Most exciting of all, visit the Lamb Nursery, full of adorable newborn lambs and expectant mums-to-be. You might even see a lamb being born if you’re lucky!
Back by popular demand, it’s addictive and it’s adorable – it’s LambCam 2017!
Breaking news! We’ve got a whole new group of expectant mummy sheep entering the Lamb Nursery just in time for Easter!
With 24/7 coverage of events in our Lamb Nursery, you can watch newborns taking their first steps and getting to know the world!
Plenty of Play
Plus, don’t miss plenty more outdoor and indoor play!
Visit Shaggy’s huge indoor PlayWorld, Go-Karts, Shaggy’s Cove and Digger Village, and the High Ropes course, and Giant’s Rock Climbing Wall. There’s so much to do whatever the weather!
We’re easy to find!
Have loads of farm fun and meet plenty of animals at our children’s farm within easy reach of Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Mead Open Farm is located just 5 minutes from the A5, and 15 minutes from Junction 11 of the M1. It is near Milton Keynes and is easily reached from all over Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
- Aylesbury – 12 miles – 25 minutes
- Bedford – 24 miles – 40 minutes
- Buckingham – 20 miles – 35 minutes
- Dunstable – 5 miles – 10 minutes
- Hemel Hempstead – 14 miles – 25 minutes
- Leighton Buzzard – 3 miles – 10 minutes
- Hitchin – 21 miles – 36 minutes
- Luton – 10 miles – 20 minutes
- Milton Keynes – 16 miles – 25 minutes
- Stevenage – 24 miles – 45 minutes
- Thame – 22 miles – 40 minutes
- Welwyn Garden City – 23 miles – 45 minutes