Open daily from 10am – 6pm, 22 – 31 October for Half Term!
With six ghoulish Family-Friendly attractions, including the NEW “Shed of Dread”, Halloween will be back, bigger and better than ever before! Choose your Fear Factor at six Halloween Haunts, there’s something spooky for everyone!
Freaky FunFest is our fun daytime family event. To book tickets for and to find out about The Howl, our evening Scream Park (suitable for teenagers and adults), please visit The Howl website.
Choose your Halloween Fear Factor!
Choose little boos for toddlers (Fear Factor Low) or bigger thrills for older children (Fear Factors Medium or High) – there is a tricky treat for everyone!
- NEW – Dare you enter “The Shed of Dread”?
- NEW – Hunt through the House of Hounds!
- NEW – Creep through the Haunted Hotel – but look out! Who is creeping up on YOU?!
- NEW – If you’re brave enough, try the terrifying twists and turns of Topper’s Twister!
- Little ones can enjoy the Halloween fun in Creepy Cottage
- Join in the fun of daily Ghost Stories
- Enjoy special spooky Puppet Shows
- Take a spooky Tractor Ride (weather permitting)
- Come dressed up in your scariest outfit to enter the daily Fancy Dress Competition.
- Win a treat when you find all the clues on the Halloween trail
- Carve a scary face on a pumpkin*.
Scarily great value!
All the Halloween attractions* plus the animal activities AND entry to Shaggy’s huge PlayWorld are included in the usual entry price, making this a great value Halloween treat!
*Pumpkin Carving has a small extra charge but all other Halloween haunts and activities are included in the normal Mead Open Farm ticket price.
We’re easy to find this Halloween!
You’ll have the best Halloween day out this October Half Term on our children’s farm within easy reach of Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Mead Open Farm is located just 5 minutes from the A5, and 15 minutes from Junction 11 of the M1.
- Aylesbury – 12 miles – 25 minutes
- Bedford – 24 miles – 40 minutes
- Buckingham – 20 miles – 35 minutes
- Dunstable – 5 miles – 10 minutes
- Hemel Hempstead – 14 miles – 25 minutes
- Leighton Buzzard – 3 miles – 10 minutes
- Hitchin – 21 miles – 36 minutes
- Luton – 10 miles – 20 minutes
- Milton Keynes – 16 miles – 25 minutes
- Stevenage – 24 miles – 45 minutes
- Thame – 22 miles – 40 minutes
- Welwyn Garden City – 23 miles – 45 minutes