Would you like to be part of our team?
We’re always looking out for people who would fit well into our team of positive and enthusiastic staff that are;
- Keen to go the extra mile for our customers
- A great role model with a positive attitude
- Able to combine professionalism with humour
- Confident and outgoing
- Focused on ensuring our customers have a great experience
Our current vacancies…
Chef Catering Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Chef Catering Manger to join our team!
- Mead Open Farm is a leading family farm attraction easily accessible from the M1/A5 and easily commutable from Milton Keynes/Luton/Northampton and Aylesbury.
- A busy site catering for families with exciting seasonal events and popular all year round
- A considerable investment is underway with a renewed vision for an exciting catering offering. You will be able to help drive this with the GM and owners.
- Looking for a chef manager with the ability to produce the classic wholesome farm foods with locally sourced produce. You will be able to think outside the box and get creative. You will also oversee a small team of staff and be approachable.
- The role mix is 70% Chef 30% Catering Manager supported by 2 direct reports.
- No evening work or split shifts. Holidays and weekends are our peak times.
- Great staff benefits
- Full job description available on request
Part Time & Temporary Roles
- Part- Time Catering Assistants
- Part- Time Farm Park Team Assistants
- Part- Time Guest Services Assistants
- Temporary Day Time Hosts for Halloween Freaky FunFest (Half Term)
- Temporary Night Time Hosts for The Howl Halloween Event (13 Nights)
- Temporary Howl Technicians for The Howl Halloween Event (Training Provided)
How to apply
Please download our application form here, complete and return by email to Stephen Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Stephen Miller, Mead Open Farm, Stanbridge Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, LU7 9JH