One visit is never enough to do everything on offer at Mead Open Farm, so why not become an Annual Member? Then you can visit as many times as you want, for a couple of hours after school or whole days, all year!
Why become a Member?
- Visit as many times as you want 362 days a year
- Come for a whole day or just a couple of hours – all included
- Always something new and exciting going on
- Get reduced or free entry to Special Events
- Members Welcome Discount Vouchers worth over £10
- Birthday Child Member goes free to their own party
From £5.25 per month with Direct Debit for Child Annual Membership and £5.50 per month for Adult Membership.
See the table below for Annual Membership Prices:
Three payment options
- Pay monthly by Direct Debit: to apply for your Annual Membership and pay by Direct Debit, please click here to download the Membership Application form, fill it in, and take it with your bank debit card and account details to the Mead Open Farm entrance ticket desk or the Gift Shop till during opening hours. You will then be given your Membership Card(s) and your Annual Membership period will begin from that date.
- Pay for a full year’s Membership by card online: you can purchase Annual Memberships online using a credit or debit card. To activate your Membership after purchasing online, please take your booking confirmation and the debit or credit card you used to pay for it to the Mead Open Farm entrance ticket desk during opening hours, and you will be given your Membership Card(s). Click here to buy online.
- Pay for a full year’s Membership by cash or card at the Farm: click here to download and fill out the form and take it to the Mead Open Farm entrance ticket desk with your preferred method of payment (cash, credit card or debit card).
Terms and Conditions apply. A minimum of 12 months of direct debit payments is required. Please see Annual Membership Leaflet for full Terms and Conditions.